Me (About Wintsarye)

Nothing’s worse than looking at a piece of blank paper and can’t think of anything other than “This is a piece of blank paper”.

Seriously! I’m not a joker. But if I made you laugh, then that will be great for me. You know, smiling can reduce oxidation and make people healthier.

My name is Wintsarye (Wint-sa-rie). Yes. Of course, I’m the author of the books, the writer of the screenplays (sometimes I am a co-writer), and the creator of all my characters (unless it is based off existing material).

The name is an acronym for "what I need to say, at rounds, years, (and) evenings" (yes the last 4 characters are more or less just to make the whole name sound nice and fancy).

I am trying to tell what life is about, and what everything is about. My stories are quite realistic, but sometimes it’s not. I enjoy writing thrillers, horrors, romances and mysteries, but also like to challenge myself to write comedy and other genres. I like to branch out, learn and try a lot of things.

Yes. Wintsarye is not my name. It’s just my pseudonym, or you may say, ‘pen-name’.

I love writing. I love the way my words spread on the paper, the sound of my fingers touching the keyboard, and weaving the fabrics of my work.

I started writing novelettes and short stories since about 11 years old, have received awards for my Chinese writing, and compliments from my English teachers for my English writing. I studied film minor in University as well.

Hey, all these should add up to say, I do kind of know what I am talking about, right?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my work!

Comments